Register up for your Table online now!
Terms & Conditions
1) The event continues rain or shine.
2) No refund will be provided for non-emergency weather or for vendor no shows.
3) Vendors are required to be in their booths during the entire event. Vendors may not start tearing down until the event ends at 11:00 pm.
4) Vendors are responsible for keeping their space tidy and for removal of all trash.
5) Vendors will be responsible for occupational and other licenses required by law. Food vendors are required to have a food service license and must comply with all state laws and regulations. Alcohol vendors are required to have the appropriate permits.
6) Vendor spaces are 10’ X 10’. Vendors are responsible for tents, tables, table cloths, lights and extension cords for lighting and electricity.
7) Vendor Check In & Set-up begins at 3:00pm (please no early arrivals.)
8) Non-Food vendors may not give away or sell any food or drink products.
9) We reserve the right to deny booths that in our opinion are not proper for this type of event or if we have too many vendors selling similar products.
If you have questions, please contact Amanda or Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-579-0023.